Dating Manager ni Alden Richards na si Carlites De Guzman naglabas na ng Open Letter

The phenomenal star open letter revelation on her personal blog has become the talk of the town in a couple of months. Various reactions and messages have been received by the phenomenal star after the release of her open letter and additional controversies and issues have been added to the career of the AlDub Love to make their partnership strong and immovable as well. Another open letter has been released in the social media but not from Maine Mendoza anymore but from the previous manager of Alden Richards named Carlites De Guzman.

The former manager of the Pambansang Bae caught the attention of the AlDub nation fans and here is the open letter denying the allegations and accusations of one AlDub nation solid fans.


"All this time, I have kept my silence on all the allegations being thrown at me, trying to be the better person. Not everybody knows my story yet people were so cruel to judge. I still kept mum. I tried my best not to read, not to listen, not to watch the bad things. Lies are being spread about me for reasons I cannot comprehend. I maintained my grace under pressure."


Carlites De Guzman cannot control herself but to explain her side because according to her the people accusing her are getting out of control. Here are her additional sentiments on her open letter.


"But now, these people are getting out of control. Ev*l people that have been maligning me,, picturing me as a villain, as the dev*l. My patience is hanging by a thread and I am ready to face these people who hide behind dummies just to break me."


The former manager of Alden Richards reveals that the relationship between her and young talent Alden Richards is an unbreakable friendship that no one can destroy it.


"Yes, I was not born in a rich family. Not rich but comfortable. I have worked my way up by hard work and determination with my family as my inspiration. Never did I use people to get where I am now. It was fate brought by God that led me to discover and manage a talented young man but that business relationship turned into an unbreakable FRIENDship. It NEVER went beyond that, contrary to what these malicious creatures are trying to imply." 

As the previous manager of Alden Richards, she is always giving the request of the fans and it is her way of giving back to them for supporting the Pambansang bae Alden Richards.

What can you say about her open letter ? do you believe in her explanation of her side against the accusing AlDub fans? Kindly share and give your comments and reactions to us.

Comments